RETURNS AND WARRANTY
Cancellations & Order Amendments
If you place an order on our website and decide you want to cancel it or change the address, you must notify our Customer Services Team immediately and we’ll try to retrieve the order before it’s dispatched.
At The Purest Vapours, we always aim to dispatch orders as quickly as we can to give our customers the most efficient service possible. Because of this, we can’t always guarantee we can cancel orders, or amend addresses on orders – even if you notify us the same day you order.
To see whether it’s possible to cancel or amend your order, we recommend checking your order status. To do that, log in to your The Purest Vapours account, click on My Account and scroll down to “My Orders”.
If your order status is “Processing” – contact our team and we’ll attempt to cancel your order or change the delivery address.
If your order status is “Completed” – your order has left our warehouse and we’ll be unable to cancel it.
If it’s not possible to alter the address or cancel the order before it has been processed, our Customer Services Team can try to recover the order, or have it returned once you receive it.
Returning for a Refund
All items, except for e-liquids, sold on the The Purest Vapours website (including kits) are subject to a cooling-off period of 7 calendar days. So, if you’d like to return your order for a refund for any reason, you’ll be entitled to a full refund on any unopened and unused items purchased within this time period. This 7-day period begins the day you receive your order.*
To qualify for a refund under the 7-day cooling-off period, you MUST report your request to our Customer Services Team before the end of the 7 days. Unfortunately, we’ll be unable to accept requests made after this time.
Once your return is authorised, please send the item(s) back to us. When returning your items we will send you updates as we receive and process your goods.
Returning for a Replacement
On very rare occasions, a faulty item may slip through our stringent quality checks and make its way to you. If you receive one of these, please accept our apologies and notify us immediately via email at: email@example.com (writing “Faulty item” in your subject line), by calling us on 0121 572 3836 or by using the contact form on our website.
At this point, a member of our team will take you through some troubleshooting questions to see if it’s possible to resolve the issue at home. If we’re unable to solve the problem this way, we’ll provide you with details on how to return your items for testing and analysis.
To be eligible for replacements, your items must be within their warranty period and you MUST notify us of the problem you’re experiencing as soon as you notice it. Before we’re able to issue a replacement, we request that you send back the faulty item unless told not to by our customer service team. This will allow our Product Analysis Department to put it through our rigorous testing procedures to verify and identify the fault. The testing process is usually completed within five business days of having received your items and we’ll send you updates at each stage of the process.
N.B. Please ensure that you contact our Customer Services Team before you return your items to us. Unauthorised returns may take significantly longer to process or may be returned to sender. In instances where no sender address is provided and we have insufficient details to process the return, items will be destroyed with no replacements or refunds issued.
Batteries, MODs and Kits – 30 day limited warranty
Batteries, MODs and Kit batteries are consumable items and have a manufacturers warranty of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.*
After that, you can buy extra batteries online on our Batteries page as needed. Regular replacement of batteries is recommended for best use of e-cigarette and vaporiser products.
Key terms are as follows:
- No refund can be granted more than 30 days after date of receipt.*
- Refunds are only available for Batteries, MODs and Kits (one per customer), not for e-liquids or accessories.
- Each Kit is subject to a £5 processing and administrative fee.
- We can’t provide a refund if the product is damaged and if you didn’t report this upon receipt.
- We may refuse the right to a refund if we have provided you with replacement parts prior to your refund request.
- Any physical damage will invalidate warranty.
Not eligible under Warranty – E-liquids are consumable items and are not sold under any warranty.
Battery information card
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly. All The Purest Vapours batteries have gone through extensive testing and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Stay safe and use common sense whilst using electronic cigarette batteries and you will not have any problems. If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products you have bought from The Purest Vapours please feel free to get in touch.
If a mains power socket is not supplied only use our range of master plugs.
- No returns on E liquids.
- We do not refund or exchange on any E liquids.
- Please make sure when ordering you have the correct ratios as this can not be changed once your E liquid has been mixed.
- We make all organic E liquid to order due to the large number of flavours, strengths & ratios we offer.
*For tracked items, this will be the day that the tracking states “delivered” on the relevant postal carrier’s website.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full information.